- Adult Education Director
- Kevin Michaud
- Adult Education Secretary
- Lawrene Blair
- Office Hours (During school year)
- 5:00 – 9:00 PM
- Tuesday & Thursday
- Messages can be left anytime at ext. 202
- The Technical Programs at Waldo County Technical Center are offered to complement adult education programs in RSU’s 3 and 20.
- All fees listed are course fees only. Additional fees may be required for materials and supplies.
- Senior citizens age 65 and older will receive a 25% discount on all classes.
- A minimum of eight (8) students is needed to run a course.
- Refunds will be made if a course is canceled.
- Refunds will be given within 30 days of classes starting.
- Pre-registration with 10% deposit is suggested to ensure enrollment into courses with a limited number of openings.
- Snow days – In case of a storm or emergency “No adult education” announcement for WCTC will be broadcast over WLBZ Channel 2, WABI Channel 5, WVII Channel 7, WKIT, WZON, WDME, Q106.5, Z107.3, and 92.9. In addition, a message will be left on the on the Adult Ed voice mail 342-5231 ext 202.
Our course offerings for fall 2015 will be listed in August. Please check back or call the Adult Education Secretary for details. Course Registration cannot be submitted online. Please contact the Adult Education Secretary regarding course enrollment and registration procedures.